The Law Office of Stephen M. Dodd possesses vast experience in all matters of real estate litigation in
Norwell and the entire surrounding Plymouth County area.
Whether you require legal assistance in a matter regarding residential or commercial lease documents, a residental or commercial purchase agreement,
a partnership agreement, a condominium plan, or documents relating to the financing of a buildng complex, Mr. Dodd would be more than happy to meet with you
and discuss your options.
We have extensive experience dealing with an enormous variety of real estate matters, including:
- Bylaws of co-ops and condominiums associations;
- Commercial real estate leases, including the rights and obligations of commercial tenants as well as landlords;
- Construction and renovation projects, including disutes arising over construction contracts;
- Deeds, contracts and other option agreements;
- General real estate development;
- Licenses and easements;
- Mortgages and property foreclosures;
- Purchases and sales of real estate;
- Property damage;
- Property ownership rights in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, including the rights of joint owners;
- Real estate broker agreements and payment of commissions;
- Title insurance and title challenges, including adverse possession;
- Property lines/boundaries;
- Interference with property owners' usage and enjoyment (trespass and nuisance);
- Claims of adjoining property owners for property damage;
- Claims of adjoining property owners concerning usage.
So whether you are the purchaser or seller of real estate, a developer, an investor, a mortgage borrower or lender,
a condominium corporation or co-op, a sponsor or unit-owner, a title insurer or an insured, or a commercial landlord or tenant, The Law Office of Stephen M. Dodd
can effectively represent you in any real estate-related dispute.
We welcome the chance to meet with you to discuss your real estate-related legal matter.
Kindly call our office to schedule a complimentary initial consultation at your convenience.